NIT Warangal Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 129 Technical Assistant, Junior Engineer, Sr. Technician, Technician, Junior Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at nitw.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the National Institute of Technology Warangal can apply Online application on or before 2021-09-23.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology Warangal|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant, Junior Engineer, Sr. Technician, Technician, Junior Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||129|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B. Tech, MCA, Post Graduate, Diploma, 12th|
|Job Location:||Warangal, Telangana|
NIT Warangal Post Details
Technical Assistant: 27 Posts
Junior Engineer: 8 Posts
Sr. Technician: 19 Posts
Technician: 34 Posts
Junior Assistant: 19 Posts
- Technical Assistant: First Class or equivalent Grade in B.E./B. Tech in Computer Science & Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering /Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Metallurgical & Material Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Biotechnology from a recognized University / Institute. First Class MCA. Master’s degree in Physics / Chemistry from a recognized University or Institute with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade.
- Junior Engineer: First Class B.E./B. Tech in Civil/Electrical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
- Sr. Technician: Diploma in Engineering in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical / Computer Science / Electronics & Communication / Information Technology of three year’s duration in relevant field from a Government recognized Polytechnic / Institute.
- Technician: Diploma in Engineering in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical / Computer Science / Electronics & Communication / Information Technology of three year’s duration in relevant field from a Government recognized Polytechnic / Institute. Senior Secondary (10+2) from a government recognized board with at least 50% marks and ITI course of one year or higher duration in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics / DMLT / Photography trade/Automobile Engg.
- Junior Assistant: Senior Secondary (10+2) from a government-recognized board with a minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet.
Technical Assistant, Junior Engineer: Rs. 35400/- per month
Sr. Technician: Rs. 25500/- per month
Technician, Junior Assistant: Rs. 21700/- per month
- Technical Assistant, Junior Engineer: 30 years
- Sr. Technician: 33 years
- Technician, Junior Assistant: 27 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWBD
Sr. Medical Officer and Assistant Registrar
SC/ST/PWBD/EWS/women: No Fee
Other: Rs. 1000/-
All Other Posts
SC/ST/PWBD/EWS/women: No Fee
Other: Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection based on Preliminary Test, Advanced Test, Trade /Skill Test
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online through the Official Website nitw.ac.in 23rd August 2021 to 23rd September 2021.
Notification Date: 16th August 2021
Registration Submitted Starting Date: 23rd August 2021
Registration Submitted Closing Date: 23rd September 2021