DMHO Hyderabad Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 206 ANM, Pharmacist, Lab Technician Posts has been released on the official website at hyderabad.telangana.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with District Medical Health Officer, Hyderabad can apply Online application on or before 2021-07-19.
|Organization Name||District Medical Health Officer, Hyderabad|
|Post Name||ANM, Pharmacist, Lab Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||206 Post|
|Educational Qualification||10th, Diploma, Degree, B.Sc, D.Pharma|
|Job Location:||Hyderabad, Telangana|
- ANM: 103 Posts
- Pharmacist Gr-II: 31 Posts
- Lab Technician Gr-II: 72 Posts
- Salary Details: Enhanced rates, as per the norms
- ANM: SSC/Inter with 18 months MPHW (F) training and must be registered with TS Nurses, Midwives, Auxiliary Nurse-Midwife and Health Visitors Council. 2 years intermediate vocational MPHW(F) Training course with 1-year of clinical training in selected Government Hospital in which these students have been permitted to undergo clinical training/completed 1-year apprentice training in identified Hospitals and awarded “Apprenticeship Completion Certificate” by the Board of Apprenticeship training, GoI, Southern region, Chennai, and must be registered with TS Para Medical Board.
- Pharmacist Gr-II: Diploma or Degree in Pharmacy and registered with TS Pharmacy Council. Pharm.D course and registered with TS Pharmacy Council.
- Lab Technician Gr-II: Intermediate with DMLT (OR) B.SC.(MLT) from recognized institutions. 2 years intermediate vocational MLT course and have completed 1-year of clinical training in selected Government Hospital in which these students have been permitted to undergo clinical training/completed 1-year Apprentice training in identified Hospitals and awarded “Apprenticeship Completion certificate” by the Board of Apprentice Ship training, GoI, Southern region Chennai. Registered with Paramedical Board.
- All Posts:- 18 to 34 years as on 1st July 2021
- Age Relaxation:- 3 years for Ex-Servicemen, 5 years for SC/ST/BC and
10 years for PH
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Order of Merit, RoR and as per the Presidential order.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online through the Official Website hyderabad.telangana.gov.in from 14th July 2021 to 19th July 2021.
Notification Date: 12th July 2021
Registration Submitted Starting Date: 14th July 2021
Registration Submitted Closing Date: 19th July 2021