CGG Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of Software Testing Engineer Posts has been released on the official website at cgg.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Centre for Good Governance can apply Online application on or before 2021-07-05.
|Organization Name||Centre for Good Governance|
|Post Name||Software Testing Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||Post|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech, BCA, MCA/ ME/ M.Tech, M.Sc, MBA|
|Job Location:||Hyderabad, Telangana|
- Post Name:- Software Testing Engineer
- Qualification: B.E/B.Tech(CSE/IT)/BCA/B.Sc (Maths/CSE/IT)/ OR M.E/M.Tech, MCA, M. Sc (Maths/CSE/IT)/MBA(IT/Systems) (with 60% of marks or above)
- Salary Details: Not Specified
- Age Limit: As Per CGG Hyderabad Rules.
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on an online interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicants may apply online through the Centre for Good Governance Hyderabad official website cgg.gov.in on or before 5th July 2021.
Form End Date: 5th July 2021