UPSC Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 71 Legal Officer, Scientific Officer, Deputy Architect, Scientist, Junior Scientific Officer Posts has been released on the official website at upsc.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Union Public Service Commission can apply Online application on or before 2023-07-27.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Legal Officer, Scientific Officer, Deputy Architect, Scientist, Junior Scientific Office|
|No. of Vacancies||71|
|Educational Qualification||Master’s Degree, Bachelor degree, Diploma, LLB|
|Job Location||All India|
UPSC Post Details
Legal Officer: 2 Posts
Scientific Officer (Chemical): 1 Posts
Deputy Architect: 53 Posts
Scientist ‘B’: 6 Posts
Junior Scientific Officer (Toxicology): 2 Posts
- Legal Officer: Degree in law from a recognized university.
- Scientific Officer (Chemical): Master Degree in Chemistry or Microbiology or Degree in Chemical Technology or Degree in Chemicals Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
- Deputy Architect: Possessing Degree in Architecture of recognized University or Institution. (ii) Be registered as Architect with the Council of Architecture under Architect Act 1972(20 of 1972).
- Scientist ‘B’: Master Degree in Chemistry or Physics or Forensic Science with Chemistry or Physics as one of the subjects during all the three years of Bachelor of Science from a recognized University or institute.
- Junior Scientific Officer (Toxicology): Masters Degree in Chemistry or Associateship diploma of the Institution of Chemist by examination* or Biochemistry or Pharmacology or Pharmacy or Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects during all the three years of Bachelors of Science level from a recognized University.
- Legal Officer: As Per Rule
- Scientific Officer (Chemical): As Per Rule
- Deputy Architect: As Per Rule
- Scientist ‘B’: As Per Rule
- Junior Scientific Officer (Toxicology): As Per Rule
- Legal Officer: 35 years
- Scientific Officer (Chemical): 30 years
- Deputy Architect: 35 years
- Scientist ‘B’: 35 years
- Junior Scientific Officer (Toxicology): 30 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWD (General), 13 years for PWD (OBC), 15 years for PWD (SC/ST)
General: Rs. 25/-
SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs: Nil
Payment Mode: Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI Payment/ Internet Banking
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview, Merit
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website upsc.gov.in from 8th July 2023 to 27th July 2023.
Starting date: 8th July 2023.
Application Last Date: 27th July 2023.
Printing Date: 28th July 2023.