|Organization Name||National Institute of Plant Health Management|
|Post Name||Scientific Officer, Upper Division Clerk, Blacksmith, Lab Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||4 Post|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate, Ph.D., Diploma, ITI, 12th|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana|
Scientific Officer (Residue & New Molecule Analysis): 1 Post
Upper Division Clerk: 1 Post
Blacksmith (Junior Technician): 1 Post
Lab Attendant: 1 Post
Salary Details: Not Specified.
- Scientific Officer (Residue & New Molecule Analysis): A First or Second Class Masters Degree in Organic Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry or Agricultural Chemistry with at least 2 years of experience in the analysis of pesticide formulations and residues by using sophisticated equipment. Masters in Agriculture with minimum 5 years experience in Pesticide Formulation Analysis / Pesticide Residue Analysis. Minimum work experience of 5 years (2 years for candidates with Ph.D)
- Upper Division Clerk: A Bachelor Degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Blacksmith (Junior Technician): Diploma in Agricultural Engineering/Automobile Engineering / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from the recognized Institution / Board with one year experience in repair and maintenance of farm equipment, oil engines. ITI (Mechanical /Fitter/ Diesel Mechanic/ Motor Mechanic / Turner) with 03 years of experience in relevant field.
- Lab Attendant: 12th Pass (Intermediate) from a recognized board/university with Physics, Chemistry and Maths as subjects or 12th pass (Intermediate) from a recognized Board / University with Physics, Chemistry & Biology as subjects.
- UDC & Scientific Officer (Residue & New Molecule Analysis): 35 years
- Lab Attendant & Blacksmith (Junior Technician): 18 to 27 years
5 years for SC/ST
3 years for OBC
10 years for PWD
Selection Process: The selection process will be on the basis of written tests, Powerpoint Presentation, Skill tests, interviews.
How to Apply: The applications in prescribed proforma (through proper channel in case of Central/ State Governments/ Universities/ Recognized Research Institutions/ PSUs / Statutory Semi-governments or Autonomous organizations candidates) should be sent in a sealed cover superscribed as “Application for the post of ……………..” so as to reach the Registrar, National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030, Telangana on or before 10th May 2021.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 10th May 2021