NIEPVD Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 2 Lady Medical Officer, Stenographer Posts has been released on the official website at nivh.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Visual Disabilities can apply Offline application on or before 2023-07-10.
NIEPVD Jobs Notification 2023
|Job Location||Dehradun, Uttarakhand|
|Organization Name||National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Visual Disabilities|
|Post Name||Lady Medical Officer, Stenographer|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, 12th|
NIEPVD Post Details
Lady Medical Office: 1 Post
Stenographer: 1 Post
- Lady Medical Office: M.B.B.S. Degree from a recognized University.
- Stenographer: 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Lady Medical Office: Rs. 56100- 1,77,500/- Per Month
- Stenographer: Rs.25,500- 81,100/- Per Month
- Lady Medical Office: 40 years
- Stenographer: 18 to 27 years
General, OBC & EWS fee: Rs.500/-
SC/ST fee: Rs. 250/-
PWD fee: Nil
Payment Mode : Online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written test, Interview, Skill test
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates (self-attested clear copies of degree/certificates/mark sheets/experience certificate/application fee, caste certificate. Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India.
116, Rajpur Road, Dehradun-248001 Uttarakhand (India) on or before 10th July 2023.
Notification Date: 20th June 2023.
Application Last date: 10th July 2023.