Indian Air Force Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 174 MTS, House Keeping Staff, Cook, LDC, Store Keeper Posts has been released on the official website at indianairforce.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Indian Air Force can apply Offline application on or before 2021-09-19.
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Post Name||MTS, House Keeping Staff, Cook, LDC, Store Keeper|
|No. of Vacancies||250|
|Educational Qualification||10th, 12th|
|Job Location||All India|
Indian Air Force Post Details
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 103 Posts
House Keeping Staff (HKS): 23 Posts
Cook (Ordinary Grade): 23 Posts
Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 10 Posts
Store Keeper: 6 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- House Keeping Staff (HKS): Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Cook (Ordinary Grade): Matriculation from a recognized board with a certificate or diploma in catering. 1-year experience in the trade.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 12th Class pass from a recognized Board. A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer (35 wpm and 30 wmp correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Store Keeper: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): Level-1
- House Keeping Staff (HKS): Level-1
- Cook (Ordinary Grade): Level-2
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Level-2
- Store Keeper: Level-2
Age Limit: 18 to 25 years as of 19th September 2021
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWBD
Selection Process: The selection is based on a written test/skill / practical/physical test.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with an Application form duly typed in English /Hindi with a recent photograph (passport size) duly self-attested. Any other supporting document (self-attested), Self-addressed envelope with stamp (s) Rs. 10/- pasted. The address should be typed in English / Hindi. A separate application for each post should be forwarded. Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ——– AND CATEGORY——- AGAINST ADVERTISEMENT NO. 04/2021/DR send to the concerned Air Force Station through ordinary post. Applications sent through Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier will not be accepted on or before 19th September 2021.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 19th September 2021