IIIT Allahabad Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 5 Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Superintendent, Junior Engineer, Junior Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at iiita.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad can apply Online application on or before 2021-09-24.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad|
|Post Name||Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Superintendent, Junior Engineer, Junior Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||5 Post|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA, Graduate, Diploma|
|Job Location||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh|
- Junior Technical Superintendent: 1 Post
- Junior Superintendent: 1 Post
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 1 Post
- Junior Assistant: 2 Posts
- Junior Technical Superintendent: BE (IT/C.Sc.)/B.Tech.(IT/C.Sc.)/M.Sc. (IT/C.Sc.)/MCA degree.
- Junior Superintendent: First class Bachelor’s degree.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Degree in Civil Engineering with 02 years of experience. Diploma in Civil Engineering with 05 years of Experience.
- Junior Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree with Knowledge of Computer Operations.
- Junior Technical Superintendent: Level-6
- Junior Superintendent: Level-6
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Level-6
- Junior Assistant: Level-3
- Junior Technical Superintendent: 32 years
- Junior Superintendent: 32 years
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 32 years
- Junior Assistant: 27 years
- SC/ST/PWBD/Female: Rs. 500/-
- Other: Rs. 1000/-
- Payment Mode: online
Selection Process: The selection based on Written Test/Computer Test/Skill Test/Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad official website iiita.ac.in from 28th July 2021 to 24th September 2021. Person serving in Govt./ Semi-Govt. / PSUs should also apply online and send the print out of completed application form along with all relevant supporting documents and transaction slip with date, duly self attested, THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL. However, they may produce the NOC from their organizations at the time of interview with an unambiguous certificate that (i) no vigilance case is pending/being contemplated against him/her, (ii) the applicant will be relieved within one month of receipt of appointment offer, if he/she is selected. List of Major/Minor penalties, if any, imposed during the last 10 years may be asked to submit at any time. Such persons are also advised to send an advance copy of their application, if applicable. send to the Joint Registrar (Estt.), Establishment Section, Administration Building, IIIT Allahabad, Devghat Jhalwa, Prayagraj – 211015 (U.P.) INDIA. on or before 30th September 2021.
Notification Date: 27th July 2021
Registration Submitted Starting Date: 28th July 2021
Registration Submitted Closing Date: 24th September 2021
Printout Submitted Closing Date: 30th September 2021