Directorate of Health Services, Goa Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 244 Staff Nurse, Ophthalmic Assistant, Pharmacist, Laboratory Technician, MPHW (M)/ MPHW (F)/ ANM Posts has been released on the official website at goa.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Directorate of Health Services, Goa can apply Online application on or before 2021-08-24.
|Organization Name||Directorate of Health Services, Goa|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse, Ophthalmic Assistant, Pharmacist, Laboratory Technician, MPHW (M)/ MPHW (F)/ ANM|
|No. of Vacancies||244|
|Educational Qualification||B. Sc, Diploma, 10th|
|Job Location:||Goa, India|
Directorate of Health Services, Goa Post Details
Staff Nurse: 114 Posts
Ophthalmic Assistant: 4 Posts
Pharmacist: 14 Posts
Laboratory Technician: 12 Posts
MPHW (M)/ MPHW (F)/ ANM: 62 Posts
- Staff Nurse: Certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institution. B. Sc. Nursing.
- Ophthalmic Assistant: XIIth STD with Scientific)Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant Course from a recognized Institution.
- Pharmacist: Diploma in Pharmacy from Board of Technical Education and Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University.
- Laboratory Technician: 10th and equivalent with Board of Technical Education and Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University.
- MPHW (M)/ MPHW (F)/ ANM: 10th and All India Council for Technical Education approved Diploma awarded by a recognized State Board of Technical Education and equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
- Staff Nurse: Level-6
- Ophthalmic Assistant: Level-5
- Pharmacist: Level-5
- Laboratory Technician: Level-4
- MPHW (M)/ MPHW (F)/ ANM: Level-2
Age Limit: 18 to 45 years
Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, PH years PH
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online through the Official Website goa.gov.in on or before 24th August 2021.
Notification Date: 14th August 2021
Registration Submitted Closing Date: 24th August 2021