CMHO, Bilaspur Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 26 Nursing Officer, Dental Assistant, Sanitary Attendant, ANM Posts has been released on the official website at bilaspur.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Chief Medical Health Officer, Bilaspur can apply Offline application on or before 2021-09-06.
|Organization Name||Chief Medical Health Officer, Bilaspur|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer, Dental Assistant, Sanitary Attendant, ANM|
|No. of Vacancies||26|
|Educational Qualification||10th, 12th, B. Sc, GNM, ANM|
|Job Location:||Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh|
CMHO, Bilaspur Post Details
Nursing Officer: 6 Posts
Dental Assistant: 2 Posts
Sanitary Attendant: 2 Posts
Nursing Officer- Female: 4 Posts
ANM: 4 Posts
- Nursing Officer: GNM qualification as recognized by the Nursing Council of India.
- Dental Assistant: 10th pass from any recognized Institute/ Board.
- Sanitary Attendant: 12th from any recognized Institute/ Board.
- Nursing Officer- Female: B. Sc Nursing and GNM from any recognized University.
- ANM: 12th pass and ANM from any recognized University.
- Nursing Officer: Rs. 16500/- per month
- Dental Assistant: Rs. 12000/- per month
- Sanitary Attendant: Rs. 8800/- per month
- Nursing Officer- Female: Rs. 16500/- per month
- ANM: Rs. 12000/- per month
Age Limit: 18 to 70 years as of 1st January 2021
Demand Draft in payables pay in Chief Medical Health Officer, Bilaspur
PH/SC/ST/Women: Rs. 100/-
OBC: Rs. 200/-
Unreserved: Rs. 300/-
Selection Process: The selection is based on Merit List, Interview, Skill Test.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a filled application form with all relevant documents send to the Chief Medical Health Officer, Bilaspur from 18th August 2021 to 6th September 2021.
Notification Date: 17th August 2021
Application Form Submitted Starting Date: 18th August 2021
Application Form Submitted Closing Date: 6th September 2021