Bank of Maharashtra Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 190 Agriculture Field Officer, Security Officer, Law Officer, HR / Personnel Officer, IT Support Administrator Posts has been released on the official website at bankofmaharashtra.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Bank of Maharashtra can apply Online application on or before 2021-09-19.
|Organization Name||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Post Name||Agriculture Field Officer, Security Officer, Law Officer, HR / Personnel Officer, IT Support Administrator|
|No. of Vacancies||190|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate/ Post Graduate, BE/ B. Tech, MCA, M. Sc|
|Job Location||Maharashtra, India|
Bank of Maharashtra Post Details
Agriculture Field Officer: 100 Posts
Security Officer: 10 Posts
Law Officer: 10 Posts
HR / Personnel Officer: 10 Posts
IT Support Administrator: 30 Posts
- Agriculture Field Officer: -year Degree (Graduation) in Agriculture / Horticulture / Animal Husbandry / Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture / Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking / Agro-Forestry / Forestry / Agricultural Biotechnology / Food Science / Agriculture Business Management / Food Technology / Dairy Technology / Agricultural Engineering / Sericulture with aminimum required marks of 60% in aggregate of all semesters / years and 55% in aggregate of all semesters / years for SC/ST/OBC/PwD.
- Security Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Law Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum required marks of 60% or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years. For SC/ST/OBC and PWD candidates, the minimum required marks of 55% in the aggregate of all semesters/years in Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- HR / Personnel Officer: Graduate and Two Years Full Time Post Graduate Degree (Not through Distance Mode of Education) or Two Years Full-Time Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law (Not through Distance Mode of Education) with a minimum required marks of 60% in aggregate of all semesters/years and 55% in aggregate of all semesters/years for SC/ST/OBC/PWD.
- IT Support Administrator: B. Tech or B.E in any of the following streams: – Computer Science / Electronics / Electronics & Communication. Or MCA Or M.Sc. Computer Science. Minimum 55% marks in the aggregate of all semesters/years, 50% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD.
- Agriculture Field Officer, IT Support Administrator: Rs. 36000 – 63840/- per month
- Security Officer, Law Officer, HR / Personnel Officer: Rs. 48170 – 69810/- per month
- Agriculture Field Officer: 20 to 30 years
- Security Officer, Law Officer, HR / Personnel Officer: 25 to 35 years
- IT Support Administrator: 20 to 30 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen, 10 years for PWBD
UR/EWS/OBC: Rs. 1180/- per month
SC/ST: Rs. 118/- per month
PWBD/Women: Exempted Fee
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection process will be on the basis of Interviews
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply online through the official website bankofmaharashtra.in from 22nd March 2021 to 6th April 2021.
Notification Date: 30th August 2021
Registration & Application fee Submitted Starting Date: 1st September 2021
Registration & Application fee Submitted Closing Date: 19th September 2021
Editing Application Details Closing Date: 19th September 2021
Application Printing Closing Date: 4th October 2021